Saturday, November 27, 2010

screencast NetVibes

This morning a scanned through the last few chapters.  The part on assessment made me pleased with my rubrics but I do want to double check that I am assessing all the big ideas I professed I wanted students to take away from this unit.
I read a little more closely the section in Chapter 6 on screencasting.  I went to the edtechservices.com/blog/screencast site.  It did not exist in that link but if you searched the site, which it does take you to, the description of Netvibes comes up, which looks like a great way to have students access your stuff and add their own. 
I then went to the Jon Udell blog site and it sounded very different from what we did in class.  So I went to the bmyers blog and that one also talked about Camtasia.  So knowing Dr. Jablonski I figured he wants me to learn something new with this and I better download Camtasia.  I did this.
Then I thought I better plan out what I wanted to screencast with survey monkey.
So I am off to do that.
OK I am downloading my Camtasia.  I wrote up my script for screencasting Survey Monkey.
We will see if I get it done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment